AngelSounds is the most popular Fetal Doppler in Germany.
- Switch on AngelSounds Mini and put the headphones on.
- Apply some gel to your belly and the ultrasound probe.
- Place the probe on your belly and slowly direct it to the correct location.
- Move the probe back and forth until you receive a good signal.
- Plug a second pair of headphones in and share this indescribable experience with your partner, your family and friends.
Acoustic output data
A calibrated hydrophone was used underwater to measure the acoustic output of the probe.
The determined norm values represent the maximum dose during the highest intensity:
|Intended use||Detecting the fetal heart|
|Suitable for fetal application||Yes|
|I* (mW/cm²)||< 10 mW / cm² SPTA|
|Highest negative pressure||< 1 Mpa|
|Output radiation intensity||< 20 mW / cm²|
* I =spatial peak, temporal average
You can also order AngelSounds JPD100S – the original in your local pharmacy.
Please ask for this central pharmaceutical number (PZN): 2686378
Do you want to order AngelSounds?
Do you have any questions?